sintered 316l porous stainless steel micro bubble diffuser air sparger for water treatment
HENGKO sintered spargers introduce gases into liquids through thousands of tiny pores, creating bubbles far smaller and more numerous than with drilled pipe and other sparging methods. The result is greater gasquid contact area, which reduces the time and volume required to dissolve gas into liquid. We calibrate our spargers to work with a variety of different gases, such as a nitrogren sparger, air sparger, or CO2 sparger. If you require unique specifications for your sparger, we'll work with you to create a custom sparger design solution. with excellent performance of fast flow rate, outstanding aeration effect, high temperature and pressure resistance, they are widely used for foam kit, fermentation equipment , home brewing device, ozone/oxygen/CO2/N2 diffuser, bioreactor, aquaculture, etc.
Want more information or wouldl like to receive a quote?
Click the Online Service at the top right to contact our salespeople.
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Show ↓
The advantages of HENGKO stone:
* NO BLOCKING —— Millions of tiny pores make it can carbonation beer and soda prior to fermentation quickly,the micron stone is ideal to force carbonate your kegged beer or as an aeration stone prior to fermentation. Not easy to get clogged as long as it's ungreasy.
* EASY TO USE —— Just connect your oxygen regulator or aeration pump to the stainless steel diffusion stone and aerate your wort as beer flows through the line. Connects inline with any kettle, pump, or counterflow/plate wort chiller.
* Easy To Sanitize —— soaking this 0.5 micron diffusion stone in boiling water for 20 to 30 seconds. Don't touch the actual carbonated portion of the stone with your hands
* Easy To Install Or Use —— Using 1/4" ID tubing to connect to the hose barb on the stone.This carbonation stone can used with the air pumps,no more need shaking your bottle
* 100% Satisfaction —— We aim to provide the highest quality service and the best product quality for each customer. Place your order without any worry. If you have any question, please feel free contact us. We will unconditionally solve for you!
Q1. What's the function?
-- With greater gasquid contact area, the time and volume required to dissolve gas into liquid is reduced. This is accomplished by reducing the bubble size, which creates many tiny, slow moving bubbles that result in a large increase in absorption.
Q2. Can it be used for aeration system?
-- Yes of course. They are widely used for foam kit, fermentation equipment, home brewing device, ozone/oxygen/CO2/N2 diffuser, bioreactor, aquaculture, etc.
Q3. How to clean?
-- By ultrasonic baths or reverse flow flushing.
Q4. Do you offer OEM/ODM services?
-- Sure, highly welcome.