1. Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow and exchange rate, uniform divergence. it is far superior to other peer products with the optimization of special processes in HENGKO.
2. Excellent ability of anti-dust, anti-corrosion and waterproof（IP65）
3. Protecting PCB modules from dust, particulate pollution and oxidation of most chemicals to ensure sensors a long-term stable operation, higher reliability and long service life
4. Remarkable performance in harsh environments such as small space, long-distance space, pipe, trench, wall pass mounting, high-pressure space, vacuum chamber, test chamber, large flow mediums, high humidity area, high temperature and heat environment, hot drying process, dangerous zones, explosive environment containing explosive gas or dust, etc
5. 150 bar anti-pressure capability
6. Seamless integrated, shedding-free
7. the HENGKO stainless steel porous housing for sensor probe, have accurate pore size, uniform and even-distributed apertures. Pore size range: 5μm to 120 microns; it has good filtration dustproof and interception effect, high filtration efficiency. The pore size, speed of the flow and other performances can be customized as requested; Stable structure, particles are tightly bound without migration, almost inseparable under harsh environment.
Q1. Why porous metal?
-- Filtration systems using sintered metal media for gaseous, solid and liquid separation have proven to be an effective and efficient alternative to other separation methods that can be vulnerable to pressure peaks, high temperatures and/or corrosive environments. Sintered metal is highly efficient in removing particulates, delivers reliable performance, is easy to clean and has a long life in comparison with leaf filters, filter bags and plate and frame filters.
Q2. What kind of structures can you make?
-- We make various types like a disc, tube, cup, cartridge, plate, etc.
Q3. Do you provide customized services?
-- Yes, of course.
Q4. If samples available?
-- Sure, no problem.